I love the look of gray and white however, it seems a little too safe. With gray and white being such neutral colors you can add almost any color to them. I chose yellow not just any yellow but a bright cheerful yellow and it changed the whole appearance and mood of this room. I now call it my Chickadee Room 🙂
Paint – This wall color is a custom blended dark gray paint.
- Simple yet stylish metal headboard adds detail to the bed and can be found at a variety of shops in all price ranges. Linens-N-Things is a great source to begin your search.
- Hemnes Mirror Chest 3 drawer dresser with oval mirror in white finish found at Ikea.
- Black nightstands by Edland found at Ikea for a steal at $79.99.
- This crisp white Tie-Up Shade is by Room Essentials.
- The bedding used in this room is Amy Butler Bucharest 300 Thread Count Duvet
Accents and Accessories
The leather strap mirrors here were found at 17th and Riggs. As an alternative you can add a strap or ribbon to your own mirror.
For a pop of color try adding a vintage chair with a fresh coat of happy yellow paint, some fun decorative pillows like this yellow and white Dixie pillow and a few bright yellow floating shelves to display some of your favorite photos in vintage white frames To find white vintage photo frames take a look at some of your favorite stores or in your local thrift store you may just need a can of white spray paint.